We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying superior quality Rapid Mixer Granulator that developed in close co-operation with the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. This granulator is manufactured using fine grade component and the advanced technology under the stern guidance of our experienced experts as per the international quality standards. Offered granulator is designed specifically to meet the GMP requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, our clients can avail this Rapid Mixer Granulator in different technical options and can be availed from us at most affordable prices.
Durable finish standards
The RMG working principle is based on two decisive factors essential for the mixing systems.
(1) Spinning close to the bottom of the mixing bowl
(2) The impeller sets the entire mixture in a whirling-rising-tumbling motion ensuring a quick and even distribution of all dry components which Leads to an even wetting of every granule. The large lumps occurred during wet mixing are broken up, by the strategically located chopping tool rotating at 1440/2880 RPM. The mix can be discharged with the impeller running through outlet located on the side of the mix bowl near the bottom. Easv accessibility for cleaning is guaranteed by the low profile.
1. Control panel is made up of 8.S. sheet metal.
2. Control panel is with special feature DISPLAY SYSTEM and TIMER.
3.Display system consisting of indication lamps for compressed air supply, main motor, chopper motor, bowl lid limit switch and for closed/open status of discharge valve.
4. In case of insufficient compressed air supply pressure switch contained in the panel will prevent the machine from starting.
5. Limit switch is provided on main bow! Lid, which will de-energize the system when the lid is open.
1. Dome shaped processing bowl which directs loose particles into whirling motion with the help of impeller.
2. Impeller consists of two full & two half solid mixing blades.
3. Inclination of mixing blades accelerates rising & tumbling motion of product in the bowl.
4. 4. Specially designed chopper blades driven at high speed gives fast and even granulation throughout the whole mass in the bowl. For the easy accessibility in cleaning, the side discharge assembly is provided.
Unit is designed to meet requirements of GMP.
Specially designed control panel with display system and timer.
Bowl, lid, mixing agitator, discharge housing and all other contact parts will be of stainless steel.
All M.S. parts of the machine are covered with stainless steel.
Components of the machine are having easy accessibility for cleaning.
All electrical & pneumatic parts are pre-wired to simplify installation.
Limit switch is provided on main lid for safe operation.
Discharge can be provided on either side to suit client requirement.
Machine can be supplied with FLP electricals on demand. PLC can be provided for control panels' which can be integrated with computer for controlling / recording various process parameters.
Lifting arrangement can be provided for loading the bowl.
Country of Origin
Made in India
- 8 Week
- As Per Requirement
- All India
- ISO: 9001:2015
W-113, Phase-II, M.I.D.C. Industrial Area, Manpada Road, Dombivili (E), Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421204, India